Individual Nutrition Consultations
Nutritional needs are individual based on health history, lifestyle and personal goals. Proper nutrition is an essential part of a healthy life and can have astonishing affects far beyond some people’s expectations. Working one on one will provide in depth nutritional assessments to maximize the positive affect of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Computerized Diet Analysis
- Individualized meal plan with recipes
- Vitamin & Supplement Guidance
- Functional Lab-Work Interpretation of blood, urine and hair tests
- Email & Phone Support (charged by 20 minute increments)
- Corporate Nutrition Education Programs
- Weekly family meal plans for multiple needs
- Healthy Kitchen Refresh
- Berkeley Bowl and Farmer’s Market guided tour (seasonal)
4-Week Series: Four 90-minute classes in the Berkeley/Oakland area
Cooking Classes with a Nutritional Focus
Learn the nutritional aspects of cooking in classes at Kitchen on Fire, a cooking school located in the gourmet ghetto in Berkeley, California. Classes are co-led with a lead chef from the school. View the calendar of upcoming classes on the Classes page on this site or go to www.kitchenonfire.com/classes for a more complete listing.